Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Difference Between a Nusring Diagnosis and a Medical Diagnosis
A nursing diagnosis is different than a medical diagnosis in many aspects. These are the most important differences between the two types of diagnoses.
1. Nursing Diagnosis
- Made by the nurse
- Describes clients response
- Responses vary between individuals
- Changes as client responses change
- Nurse orders interventions
- Made by a physician
- Refers to the disease process
- Somewhat uniform between clients
- Remains same during disease process
- Physician orders interventions
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.